XIDA XL Coilovers
90-05 Mazda MX5 Miata
Supermiata Xida XL are the gold standard for exceptional ride quality. They are the exact same shock as our legendary Xida Race, just longer — within a few millimeters of OEM length in order to function properly at ride heights (pinch weld) of 5.25″ to 6.5″. The high end of the adjustment range is roughly OEM height. We think the sweet spot for street ride quality and ground clearance is about 5.75″ pinch weld height.
Note: We recommend using stock swaybars with Xida XL, GS, and Ace.
- Full aluminum monotube construction
- 46mm double digressive piston
- Floating piston internal design
- Adjustable height spring perches
- Torrington thrust bearings
- High Pressure nitrogen charged
- Spherical bearing lower mounts
- 2.25″ Hyperco springs
- 131mm stroke front, 119mm rear
- Damping sweep for 1000~450springs front, 600~250 rear
- Damping adjustment at the top.
- Single adjustable Compression & rebound adjustment together, 20 step. Full clockwise is full stiff.
- Double adjustable Low Speed Compression separate from rebound, 20 step. Full clockwise is full stiff. (Doubles and Triples built to order. Allow 4-6 weeks)
- Supermiata NB style upper mounts
- Supermiata CNC machined aluminum spherical bearing upper mounts
- Coaxial perches included with optional alloy upper mounts
9k/6k Sport – For high grip street tires, 200tw. Casual autocross or HPDE
8k/5k Touring – Comfortable but sporty, 300tw+ Summer tires, not for 200tw or race tires
6k/4k Comfort – Comfort, best ride, touring/performance all season tires
*All other spring rate options are custom ordered. Expect a 2-3 week lead time for non-stocked spring options.
Forum discussions about Xida XL:
Xida XL & Ace
The Gen2 Xida shocks are built for us by Tractive Suspension (Netherlands) and we spec Hyperco (USA) springs.
Confused about ordering? If you are not sure which spring rate package to order for your project, give us a call or email. We’ll get the system matched exactly to your needs.
Questions about servicing and maintaining your Xidas? Check out our Xida Maintenance doc here.
Xida info/assembly video
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.