Adjustable End Links Pair 90-05 Miata
Sold in pairs
Supermiata adjustable end links for the 90-05 Miata allow you to remove any preload and compensate for ride height changes with your standard or aftermarket anti-roll (sway) bars. You can also fine tune the length so the angle of the link is a vertical as possible with the car at resting ride height. Included spacers allow further control of end link angle. Proprietary PTFE coated rod end bearings, engineered and manufactured just for these end links. Urethane end links will bind at full compression which adversely affect anti-roll bar spring rate. These links work with any and every sway bar on the market.
If you’re shopping around for end links and your car is lowered, be sure whatever your links will adjust shorter than OE 105mm link. Otherwise, your big aftermarket sway bar may contact the upper control arm and the end link to sway bar relationship will be compromised when you lower your car. These links are designed to solve both problems, having the correct adjustment range to handle all useable ride heights and oversize sway bars.
Links are maintenance free. All components are available individually should you lose or damage one.
- Proprietary billet 1045 steel rod body
- Proprietary PTFE coated bushing, heat treated, hard chromed 52100 steel ball
- Proprietary Billet 7075-T6 orange anodized aluminum counter threaded turnbuckles
- Proprietary chamfered spacers increase maximum angularity
- Turnbuckle style center so you can adjust the length without removing the links
- 5mm & 10mm zinc plated 1045 steel spacers
- Long and short through bolts to reduce interference with control arm and damper body
- 17mm wrench fits everything
- 10.9 zinc plated hardware
- Three year limited warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.